Sunday, August 18, 2013

First blog post!

I have been talking about blogging for a year now.  So many major life events have happened in the past couple years!  I finally had a few minutes to sit down on this rainy day and play around on the computer.  I could blog about so many different themes experienced in the past few years (engagement, wedding planning, moving and renovating an entire house while pregnant, baby, graduations, awesome vacations, and I can keep going!)   To start let's have a quick recap of the past crazy two and a half years....

Getting engaged! Quick picture of our engagement party March 2011.


Wedding! Husband and I married November 2011.

Baby Benjamin. May 2013.


Looking forward to many posts in the future! Signing off for now so I can organize the blog :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS