Monday, December 2, 2013

Cyber Monday deals!

Wow! My inbox is completely clogged with so many Cyber Monday deals I can barely keep up.  I want to take advantage of these deals but I must control myself!  I am making a point to buy less and spend more time with family and friends this holiday season.  Below are three of my favorite deals from today.

Deal #1:

The Green Elephant Co. 
Cyber Monday Deal: $10 off $40 or more.  Use Code: cyber2013

Adorable children's clothes!  Check out the Etsy website for many more great items.



Deal #2

I found the chevron home prints below on Jane.com for $6.99.  Yes I love Jane.com and you can read more about it in an earlier post.  They are perfect to brighten up any room with many different colors to customize.


Deal #3
Cyber Monday Code: "mittens"

I am a shoe in for fun jewelry.  A really cute red teardrop necklace with cloth tie for $9.99.  Normally this necklace sells for $29.99.


What other good deals have you found today? Cheers to Cyber Monday and 23 days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS