Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Very Jane Post!

I have been bad about blogging this week.  I blame it on my first week back at work.  As soon as I get home I am pretty much exhausted!

Maybe I have been under a rock, however, I recently discovered the most amazing website Very Jane from my dear friend Special Treats.  This website is similar to Groupon/Living Social but for "Etsy-ish" items.  I am truly obsessed! It takes willpower not to start buying when I get my daily e-mail each morning with new deals.  The trick to the website is to ensure you buy early because items quickly sell out.  The majority of the deals come from Etsy vendors.  I recommend taking a look! Here are some of my favorite deals from today.

Currently loving the variety of Designer Toss Pillows!  A great addition to bring color or change up any room.

How cute is this Halloween Burlap Banner? Unfortunately it is sold out!

Super cute Mini Chalkboard Stands for any upcoming occasion.  These would be great for bridal showers or any upcoming holiday party (crazy to think the holidays are fast approaching!)

I hope you enjoy Very Jane as much as I do!  Can't wait for my Very Jane package to arrive this week.


2 comments:

  1. I have you to thank for my new addiction to Very Jane! :) Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It is the BEST :) I love the daily emails each morning. Make sure you sign up for them!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS