Friday, September 6, 2013

Chicken Taco Chili

Thank goodness it's Friday! Cheers to the weekend. What a long but productive week.  It feels good to be back in the working world.  Now that I am working I have to come up with quick and easy meals.  Since baby Benjamin goes to sleep by 6:30 going out to eat is pretty much not an option.  I also do not want to be eating takeout every night.   

Tonight's dinner was Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili.  It was so good and made three extra dishes for lunches.  I estimate the cost of this meal plus leftovers was less than $10.  I put all the ingredients on before I left for work in the morning and came home to a complete meal.  I made a few modifications to the recipe.  I only used two chicken breasts instead of the three to four in recipe.  I also topped with a little cheese, chopped green onions, sour cream, and cilantro.  It tasted perfect!


Before I left for work in the morning

Bon Appetit!

What are some of your favorite quick and easy recipes during the work week?  Please share!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS